Work at Taggify
Taggify is an innovative advertising technology company that allows publishers to monetize their web traffic by placing contextual ads directly within their website's content. Our technology places contextual advertising in spaces that most publishers don’t currently have ads, such as in images, text and videos. We generate extra revenue for publishers without publishers having to remove their traditional ad providers. At the same time, we give advertisers new ways to reach their audience.
Below you can find the positions we are currently offering. However we are always looking for talented people, regardless of the positions. If you want to work with us, please write us at email@example.com with your CV and the position you would like to apply for.
What are the advantages of working with us?
- Working in a fun, young environment full with talented people.
- Being able to make real fast changes in a company.
- No bureaucracy.
Media Buyer / Publisher Developer:
For this position, Taggify looks for proactive, friendly, outgoing, passionate individuals with excellent communication and negotiation skills. Experience in the online advertising industry is a must.
Taggify’s media buyers search, negotiate and acquire online ad spaces/sites. Among other responsibilities of this position is to manage the relationship and communication with Publishers via email and other forms of communication, addressing and resolving his problems.
Experience as an Account Manager or as a Media Buyer in a digital advertising company is desirable.
Graduated or with studies in Business, Advertising or Marketing.
- - Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken) is a must.
- - The ability to work in an unsupervised environment and being a self-starter is a must.
- - Knowledge in the digital advertising industry is a must.
- - The ability to use and make new connections with publishers is a must.
- - The ability to identify new or unseen business opportunities is highly desirable.
- - Being able to communicate with Publishers in a well-mannered, gentle way is a must.
- - Search and Identification of opportunities, negotiation and acquisition of online ad spaces.
- - Negotiate, develop, monitor and manage delivery of campaigns in the most effective way possible.
- - Publisher's account optimization and maintenance.
- - Developing healthy and friendly relationships with Publishers.
- - Coordinated work with Commercial + Development Department to ensure profit maximization both for the company and publishers.
- - Constant communication with the development + commercial departments for improvement or correction of products and services.
If you are interested in this position write us to
with the subject Media Buyer.
We are looking for an A-player Tech Lead with passion for building a great product.
Job Location: Must have flexibility to relocate to Buenos Aires, New York, or Saint Petersburg for a few months.
What we offer:
- - Be a part of a hot Venture Capital backed startup and work elbow to elbow with a brilliant tech-driven team, motivated to build the next billion-dollar tech company.
- - The possibility to travel to Argentina, the USA or Russia.
- - Company stock options and salary.
- - Demonstrated exceptional performance in a tech lead role with a minimum of 5 years experience, being capable of leading a team of developers to effectively execute product roadmap initiatives.
- - Deep understanding of PHP/MySQL (knowledge of ASP a strong additional bonus).
- - Experience managing high volume web traffic in the order of billions of monthly page views.
- - Experience with code optimization, load balancing, and servers and systems architecture.
- - Be metric/statistic driven to measure the impact of any tech deployments and iterate accordingly, as well as understanding how the product affects Taggify’s business users.
- - Must have Start-up DNA, defined by passion, desire, motivation and ambition to create, grow things, learn, try and fail.
- - Must be solution oriented and be able to contribute creative solutions to problems and obstacles inherent in a start-up technology company.
- - Fluent in English a must. Fluency in Spanish a strong plus.
- - Must have flexibility to relocate to Buenos Aires, New York, or Saint Petersburg for a few months.
- - Must be able to work under low supervision and have an “MTH attitude”: Make Things Happen.
- - Ready to learn and teach us some new tricks.
Some of the technologies we use in Taggify:
Must know at least two of the following. (Skills in multiple technologies are a strong plus).
- - PHP/MySQL
- - ASP/MsSQL
- - noSQL
- - Memcached
- - Mongodb
- - Redis
- - Cassandra
- - Hadoop
If you are interested, please write us here
With the subject Tech Lead.